2012 Lord Rutherford Barrique Chardonnay
A full bodied, barrique fermented Chardonnay with intense aromas of peaches and butterscotch. This is an elegantly structured wine with concentrated stonefruit and citrus flavours. The palate is well balanced with integrated premium french oak, leading into a long seductive finish.
- – Winner – Colin Harrison Memorial Trophy
for Nelson’s Top Chardonnay
- – Gold medal – New Zealand International Wine Show 5 Stars (94 points) – Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- – 5 Stars – Yvonne Lorkin, Wine Writer
- – 5 Stars – Neil Hodgson, Wine Writer
- – 5 Stars – Cameron Douglas MS