Our cellar door, tasting room, and sunny deck are open to the public.
Come visit, enjoy the view and taste our wine.
The Cellar Door
Tucked away just off the state highway, you’ll find our winery and cellar door. It’s the perfect place to take some time out, enjoy some wine, and take in the view across the plains to the Western ranges.
“You will feel at home at the spacious cellar door. There is an unpretentious, helpful and enjoyable approach to wine tasting here. These seriously made wines show clarity, purity and detail, complimented by elegant complexity.”
Opening Hours: 11am until 4.30pm
Our opening hours do vary, depending on the season, the activities going on in the vineyard, and sometimes, even the weather. Please check our notes below.
- Bookings are encouraged but not essential.
- Large groups of up to fifteen can be accommodated and bookings are required.
- We are open from the start of October until the end of April.
- October, November and December we are open Monday – Friday.
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- January we are open every day except New Years Day and the day after.
- February, March and April we are again open Monday – Friday.
(Not Good Friday but open on Easter Saturday instead)
Visiting from Australia?
It’s not such a strange question! The reason we ask, we have special shipping arrangements for our cellar door visitors from Australia, that essentially means, that shipping is free.
If you do make time on your trip for a visit to our cellar door, please do inquire about our special shipping options to Australia.